Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Rapunzel Costume

As I've mentioned before one day a week I do children's birthday parties. I saw this dress at a yard sale for $15 and with the help of Mom Tobler we created Rapunzel. My very own princess dress.

The original dress came with the corset vest that zipped up the back and the skirt. We added the entire top and recreated the vest so it was size adjustable. I'm known for being a 6 month pregnant princess ;) 

It laces up the back as well as the front and the top is super stretchy for quick changes in the car.

The wig is not mine, I still use the companies wig. It's quick the investment for all that fake hair but I'm sure that will be next on my list of things to purchase.

We also added flowers down the front for that extra detail. I am so in love with the final product.

Of course Ethnie had to have her first picture with a princess. I'm not sure if it counts when that princess is your mother. Thank you so  much Mom Tobler!!! As always you are the best!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...