Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Things that Go Quiet Books - Train

 I couldn't love this little train more! He is simple, clean, and a super quick page to put together! 

 My little man is ALL about trains right now! I really wanted to have some learning elements to this book as well, but in a subtle way. The numbered cars are removable and he loves lining them up in order!  

 While there was a bit of cutting involved the railway was super quick and easy to stitch up! I love when things look complex but they are really super simple! Like I said, simple was the name of the game with this book! 

My favorite part of this page though is the steam engine. I just think that it looks so sharp! 

The pattern for this page can be found via my Etsy Shop. As always thank you so much for your interest and support in my work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...