Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

4th of July Banner

 I seriously love holidays!! Nothing beats dressing up, eating tons of food and spending time with family! Our 4th of July was rather low key since I'm 8 months preggers and it was a rather warm 113°F. So we decided to avoid the parade and started our morning off with some landscaping while Peanut splashed in her little pool. 

 My mantel leaves something to be desired but I had to show you my banner! 

 I love it! I followed this tutorial, my blue paint is quite a bit lighter than hers though since it's what I had on hand. I think I like the darker version but still love my final product! 

 After E's morning nap Mom and Dad Tobler came over for some festivities which mainly consisted of eating. So good!

 Mom and Dad have wonderful neighbors that bring by yummy and festive treats.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...