Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cards & Crochet

So it was Jenna's birthday back in AUGUST. I know I'm lame, at least I've come to terms with it. Anyways... Jenna is the owner of Let it Shine and has always done a fabulous job on our photos and NEVER accepts payment. Not that we didn't try she is just stubborn like that. ;) I owed her big time! I totally realize how much time and effort goes into not only shooting a session but then all of the editing afterwards. So I made up a little something for her. It started with a pretty rad card.


Which was followed by a box full of baby props. I'm not saying she's expecting, but she does take a TON of newborn photos and I thought that these would be perfect for her business. 

My favorites, his and hers monkey hats. I've made big ones before but the baby ones are so much cuter!

A little bear with interchangeable bows.

This chick is actually a soft fuzzy yellow but the lighting is way off. Perfect for spring. :)

His and her's elf hats.

The Mickey/ Minnie set with Removable bow, diaper cover, skirt and tail. I loved this one on Ethnie! So precious!

Just in time for Christmas of course we needed to include a Santa hat. It was a lot of fun coming up with new hats. Happy belated Jenna! I hope this year is your best one yet!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...