Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Father's Day Care Package

Since Daddy is far away in Texas right now I thought it would be nice to send him a care package to make him feel extra special. It is hard for him to be away from his little people. I started out with the box. I lined it with blue paper. It was totally strange not having my cricket cutter so everything was free hand. It says sending our love from Nevada to Texas. I then wrote a letter for Daddy. Letters are our thing, we've been writing them to each other ever since we got together. 

I then laid a very wiggly Duke down and traced around him to send Daddy a hug. Ethnie wasn't going to lay down no way no how so I traced Elmo. He was much more cooperative. 

Since we're on a budget Mom reined me in. I have much larger visions for this frame but the smaller one was more practical and Mom had a frame that would work on hand. I went and bought a paint pen (hello new addiction!) and wrote out the quote in my best attempt at children's writing. I then sealed it all with a clear coat. I love this quote! 

Its ready to ship to Daddy. He was so excited he opened it before Fathers Day. I hope it made his day more special. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful Daddy in our home who laughs, plays, wrestles, cuddles, watches movies, dances, tickles, fixes boo boos, changes bums and loves us to the moon and back! I could not have asked for a better husband or father for our children. He is the best. Happy Father's Day Handsome!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...