Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Peg Princess Collection

Last Thanksgiving I made my nieces their very own princesses and a little castle to go with them. I thought it was about time that I finish E's set. I made her the whole gang and I can't tell you how please I am with the final outcomes. 

I had originally made Belle, Rapunzel and Ariel for Ethnie. When I started this time I made Anna and Elsa first. After seeing how detailed they came out I had to add a little something something to the others.
Snow White

 Cinderella

 Aurora

Ariel. I may redo her entirely. 

 Belle. Another one I'm not 100% happy with. 

Jasmine. SO boring but there wasn't many ways to spice her up. 

I love how Tiana came out.

Rapunzel.

Merida. I love her curly hair and her quiver.

 I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am with Anna. I just love her!


Queen Elsa. She needed some sparkles. :)

Like I said I made a castle too out of a card box at Michaels. The pegs fit in there perfectly.

 Love, Love, LOVE them!! 

The best part is this princess loves them too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...