Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Quiet Book Week - David & Goliath

I once again used Laura's pattern here. I did however make a few adjustments. 

I made David detachable so he was free to slay Goliath without swinging the entire book around. This is more like a novel than a book and I really didn't want to worry about flying pieces.

Have I mentioned how funny my husband is lately? If you head over to Laura's blog you will see the original Goliath, which I made and glued down when I asked my husband what he thought. He then looked at me wide eyed and said. "Love, that is totally not going to work! Goliath is a "giant" he needs to be buff!" So he drew some buff arms for him. I didn't add the shield or sword either because they cut off his arms and lets be honest... they look pretty cool. 

 This was the last page I did and I'm very pleased with how it turned out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...