I essentially copied this rainbow exactly. I used a salad plate for the original red arch and then I sewed on the orange before I cut the underside of the red. Does that make sense? In summation I didn't cut each color in an arch I didn't think I'd be able to get them even. It was a lot of eye balling.
To get the words I printed off a font I liked on the computer and traced it onto the fabric with a disappearing marker. Then I hand stitched on every single word. Yes, this took forever (approx 4 hours) but in the long run it looks so much better than marker and it'll last forever.
I love the flower snaps they add so much color. The point of this page is to match the colors. The only down size which I didn't think of, is my buttons are pretty small and perfect for choking. This will be a page for when E is quite a bit older. The snaps were also difficult for Vi to do but I'm sure with practice that would be a non issue.