Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Remember When

I've had Remember When by Alan Jackson stuck in my head for the past 3 days. While contemplating something I could do that was quick and easy for Jakob I found myself reminiscing. I have been doing a lot of that as of late. I was reading our old letters and looking at some pictures from 2006 when he was a new missionary celebrating Christmas in our home, back before I knew the fairy tale I would step into, so I made him a "Remember When..." banner. I saw this idea on a blog somewhere but I can't remember where... my apologizes! I feel horrible not giving credit where credit is due!

On the back of each heart I wrote down a memory that was precious to us. To often I find we are looking forward to the future and missing out on the little moments. It's the little moments that mean the most to me. "You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays" ~The Music Man. Jakob and I had a lot of fun "Remembering When" and we're thankful to have a lot of perfect yesterdays. Happy Valentines Week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...