Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Valentine's Week

I still think I'm crazy for doing an entire week but now that I have Pinterest it's hard not to do the 14 days of Valentines. There are soooo many good ideas out there! Not to mention Jakob really enjoys the week of spoils even if sometimes they are ridiculous.Everyday I put a little note in his mailbox that I made back in 2010. He just loves coming downstairs to see that he's gotten some mail.

Day 1: I made Valentines day cupcakes. What made them V-day you ask? They were supposed to be heart shaped. Did you catch how I said supposed to be. Major flop. Instead of them turning into cute little hearts they just looked like they had been squished by someone's thumb. I think they rose too much? They still tasted good and the folks in Jakob's office appreciated them. Hopefully you will have better luck. Click on the picture for the link.

Day 2: (Please ignore the facial expression. This man and pictures lol.) I was in the mall with my parents back in January and I saw a this shirt and I knew I had to have it! I mean how awesome is that?

Day 3: Sunday's a pretty busy in our house so he got something nice and simple. A little something to remind him that I love him every time he sings the ABC'S with Ethnie

Day 4: On Monday I gave him the sweetest little picture of Ethnie. Golly she's adorable!! It's a little motivation to help him come home a little earlier to his sweet girl!

Day 5: For the longest time Jakob has been trying to tell me that "The Last of the Mohicans" is a love story. I saw it once a really long time ago but I really didn't think it feel under the same category as The Notebook, The Proposal, or A Walk to Remember.  However Netflix claims that it is in fact a romance title as it was listed under Romance. I saw it in the $5 bin at Wal-Mart and decided we should add it to our collection.

Day 6: A little Gum Ball machine full of his very favorite candy. He was rather excited about this!

Day 7: Happy Valentines. He will be receiving our traditional letter. Little E will be getting a pink Teddy. I really love Valentines Week and being able to spoil my sweetheart! He totally deserves it!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...