Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Growth Chart

This post is WAY over due. I made this bad boy more than a year ago. I really wanted a growth chart that I could take with me throughout our lives. A keepsake to have in every home. I can just see us measuring our grand kids and watching them compare themselves to their Mommy and Daddy when they were their age.

There are a ton of tutorials via Pinterest and I can't remember which one I followed but here is a link that has all of the instructions.

I painted it all by hand by using this technique. Once traced my number with a pen I just started painting. I didn't outline it with a pencil but that's a good tip. I can't stop staring at my ruler and the kids love getting measured. It's something I will treasure for years to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...