Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2015

Sesame Street Quiet Book - The Summary

This is it, the finale! It has been a very busy week full of quiet book action. Here is a summary of all of my pages and information regarding my quiet book and a flash back to related posts from my previous quiet book. Just click on the link to view more pictures. All of my patterns are available for purchase via my Etsy site. (Link Here) I have had such a blast making this and it's even more special because it was made specially for E. I am excited to get started on my next one!!




 Elmo





 I want to thank you for you're support. If anyone makes one I would LOVE to see you're final products! E-mail me @ stephanie[dot]lauren[at]live[dot]com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...