Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Large Frozen Peg Dolls

 For E's party I wanted to make larger pegs for some table decoration. Let me tell you, I like my little pegs but I {LOVE} the large ones!! 

 
These guys are the perfect size for little hands. They are also just that much bigger so that I could add ALOT more detail to their outfits. 

I {love} the way Anna's skirt turned out! 

My only complaint about the larger pegs are that the men's heads are too big. I wish that the boy pegs had larger bodies, It just made everything feel way out of proportion, but I suppose that's a small complaint in retrospect.

I also used a finer glitter on Elsa's cape which made the snowflakes show through so much better!

May I also say how much I {love} how Hans turned out. This guy was a total shot in the dark. I used the Disney picture as a reference and I think he came out rather smashingly. 

I have decided that once life returns to normal, that I will be starting to make some of these guys to sell in my Etsy shop. We'll see how that goes and how long I keep it up for but I'm pretty excited to try it out! Hopfully I will have some available for purchase within the next month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...