Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2016

Princess Quiet Book - Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf & Sven


 I am BEYOND excited to reveal my latest quiet book page freshly added to my Etsy Store!  My daughter is all about Frozen (what little girl isn't) and I knew that she would just love having a fully interactive Frozen page in her princess quiet book!

 We started with Anna, Elsa and Olaf. All of the Characters come off of the page and Olaf is in three pieces so that you can put him together!

All of the characters are finished both front and back so they look pretty from both sides!! 

 My favorite part is being able to switch out the characters!
 I just love Sven who doesn't come off of the page but he is just so darn CUTE!

 On this page you stack the ice blocks, or take off the blocks and put every body on the sled for a ride!
This was such a fun page to make!!! I just can't stop playing with it myself!!! Head over to my Etsy sight to get the patterns and full step by step instructions for all of the characters, and the pages!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...