Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

My Little Pony / Unicorn Party



It's party time and we are so excited!!

This year E wanted to do a My Little Pony/ Unicorn Party. I was thinking more along the lines of pastels and glitter but E wanted bright vibrant colors and it turned out great. This party was especially fun because E planned the whole thing. It was fun letting her make choices. She made up a Pinterest board and she would pin things and say "Mom, I like this asssspect, but not this part." When did she grow up? She was so into planning this thing and it was a lot of fun!

We had some balloons up the path to our house. If I was going to skip any part of the decorations, it would have been the helium balloons. Not enough bang for the buck.

E decorated the mantel. I love all of her ponies on display. 

 Best part of the decor hands down was the balloon arch. It was super easy to do. I blew up 8 balloons in each color and using a need and string threaded them together. Then we tied a few strings to the main string and made it into an arch and simply taped it to the wall. So easy! 

E loved it as well! Inspiration here.

The pinata. Click here for a quick tutorial.I got the idea for this here.

 Craft table set up and ready to go.

 Last minute food prep.

 Creating our own Ponies. Inspiration here.

And making pony necklaces.

My favorite photo of the whole day!

Such pretty ponies!

Pictures just don't do these rainbow jello's justice. They were so beautiful! 

 Streamer wall turned out great! I have made many a streamer wall in my time and they always give a great punch!

Time for face paint.

And magic!
E was not excited about breaking the pinata. She said it was her least favorite part. She wanted to keep it forever. 

Still swooning over this cake! For the creative process click here.

And that's a wrap! It was a great birthday and the girls had a wonderful time! Happy birthday Peanut!!! You are so loved!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...