Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

From and Zipper to a Corset

Are you sick of my dress posts yet? Three months ago my aunt Brendalee and I were out on the hunt at Deseret Industries. I have a testimony of D.I. (well thrift stores in general) they still rank number 2 following yard sales, but there is no limit to the treasures you can find if you're patient. On this particular venture I was on the look out for a dress, for a mad hatter party a friend was planning, when I spotted this beauty. I fell in love instantly and had to try it on. It was a size 1, of course it didn't zip up all of the way, but for $15 I bought it anyways, with the thought to tear it apart. Why not put a corset in the back? I absolutely love it. I will show you pictures of the front once we have the party. It just goes to show what can be accomplished with a little patience and a sewing machine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...