Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Quiet Book Week- Jonah and the Whale

 I finally finished my quiet book and boy, let me tell you it was quite the project. I can't even begin to count how many hours went into this. I wanted to make a church quiet book for E and I wanted to get it done before I had no time on my hands. I started this back in January and now 9 months later it is finally complete! Today's page is Jonah and the Whale. While some pages I did make up entirely on my own, others I used a pattern and/ or followed a picture. I received inspiration for the background here and got the pattern here. I mean why reinvent the wheel?
 
Jonah is finished on both sides so he looks just as pretty on the back as he does on the front. I love the zipper mouth! 

Stay tuned throughout the week as I will be featuring a page or two a day! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...