Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2015

Sesame Street Quiet Book- Big Bird ABC

 Ethnie Is all about her ABC's and so is Big Bird.

 I made Big Bird a two page spread. 

 Since I made this pattern myself it was a bit of trial and error. The error here was his positioning. He is much taller than I thought and I put him up too high on the page cutting off his feathers. It was sad but I love his eyes and how he turned out. 

 There isn't any interactive pieces on Big Bird himself. The words are hand embroidered for durability.

 On the ABC page I made the Letters D, E, H, I, K, N,T, & U come off so that the kids could spell their names. It also turns into a match the letter/ color game. 

 I hand embroidered around each letter in a coordinating color.

This page was time consuming but I really like how bright it is and E really enjoys playing with the ABC's. For those who are interested this pattern and detailed instructions are available for purchase via my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...