Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2015

Sesame Street Quiet Book- Super Grover

 Back in December of last year I started a extra special quiet book for Ethnie. As we all know she is was obsessed with all things Elmo so I decided to make her a Elmo / Sesame street themed book. It was supposed to be finished in time for her birthday and I got about half way done. Then we moved and I finally decided to finish the darn thing. These are all 100% original patterns drafted by myself. I once again couldn't find anything that I loved or was the quality I was looking for. So welcome to Quiet Book Week the Sesame Street Edition. First up Grover!

I think Grover is my favorite Sesame Street character. It's a close tie between him and Cookie Monster. I was so excited to do this page. Stitching fur is a bear but I am so pleased with how he turned out. All of the words are hand embroidered so that it will last.

 I made him so that the items snap to the page but they do not snap onto him. I figured she could dress him and then snap them back to the page so that the items do not get lost. I love the detail in the helmet. This was a lot of fun to make!


I love this guy. I am so pleased with how he turned out! For those who are interested the pattern is available for purchase via my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...