Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2015

Sesame Street Quiet Book- Cookie Monster

Holy Cookie Monster! I seriously love him. It may or may not have to do with my obsession of cookies. I also might have consumed an entire box all by myself while putting this guy together, but that can neither be confirmed nor denied.

This is a 100% original design. Cookie Monster's mouth is a pocket and you feed him the cookies. I was thinking about making an apple and an orange to add in there but it just seemed unnecessary. The apple is included in the pattern that I drafted however.

This page came together very quickly. While it doesn't look like it, you can see his eyes better in real life. I think I may embroider abround them in black to give them that extra pop but we'll see. 

I love, love, love this guy and E likes feeding "Pa's cookies" to Cookie monster (E relates all things cookie to Pa since they had a nighty tradition of milk and cookies at Pa's house this summer.) This pattern is available for purchase via my Etsy shop along with detailed assembly instructions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...