Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2015

Sesame Street Quiet Book - Elmo

Ahhh, Elmo! E's favorite! This is her favorite page, as I am sure you could imagine. I wanted to make this book very simple so that a two year old could do it with little to no help. 

Elmo's eyes, nose and mouth come off. They are secured with Velcro. E really enjoys taking his face off and mixing up the pieces. I like that it is a puzzle, and that Duke can learn the words eyes, nose and mouth better.

The bare face. This page whipped up very quickly. The longest part was the hand embroidery. It was such a change from my church quiet book

This pattern is available via my Etsy shop along with detailed assembly instructions. I love this guy but the best part is, E loves him more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...