Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2015

Felt Pizza

E really likes pizza. She is also super interested in baking and making food so I decided to make her a felt pizza. I saw the Melissa & Doug pizza but I wanted mine to be a bit more realistic.


First thing first, find a pizza pan. Once I knew how big to make my pizza I started creating. I ended up over stuffing my crust so you have to really shove the pizza in to make it fit.

Next, the toppings. I made 4 sauces, cheese, tomatoes, green peppers and mushrooms. I made 6- purple onions and pepperoni's & 8- black olives.

I really love how the cheese turned out. 

This was a fun project since I didn't have a pattern. I love designing things.

But the best part was that E totally loved it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...