Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Princess Quiet Book - Braid Rapunzel's Hair

 When you think Rapunzel I instantly think of her long hair and her braid, so I had to include a traditional "Braid Rupunzel's Hair" page but with a bit more detail.

 I made the flowers removable so that we could decorate her hair with them. 

 And instead of making the tower with just one color I used a stone textured felt found at most any craft store to really give it that cobble stone feel. Then my husband suggested that I add the green moss. I really love how it turned out. 

 
And as per usual, all the words were hand embroidered. Hand embroidery is a must in my opinion. It takes longer but can be done while watching a movie and it will last forever. Very clean, has a wow factor about it and the only way to go in my opinion.

Even though there is quite a bit of detail to thins page, it is very simple to make. Head over to my Etsy site to get the patterns and full step by step instructions for the tower and the page! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...