Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2016

I have been wanting to make E a craft table for a long time now. She is always up in the office with me working on projects. Only trouble is, her projects are now spilling over onto my workspace and we just cannot have that ;). I found these plans on Pinterest and I feel in LOVE! Almost all of my building plans come from this website. I love how they brake it down into a shopping list, a cut list and then each step is well written and includes detailed pictures. So simple!
 
 I decided to make a half version of what Anna's plans called for. Our space just wasn't big enough for a double set. It was a super easy build and in total the table came to $45 which I thought was a great price. And while a table isn't the most exciting thing to get for Christmas, it is hands down her favorite gift!

 I love, Love, LOVE it! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...