Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Things that Go Quiet Book - Build a Car!

While this page isn't difficult at all... it is seriously time consuming! There is a lot of cutting and sewing involved but it is so worth it. This is another one of my son's favorite pages. While I have a lot of cars on this page I have included even more in the pattern! Once I started I just couldn't stop!

This is also the only page that I did any sort of embroidery. I wanted to steer clear from embroidery as much as possible because while it is really easy to do, I just feel like it intimidates people. This page would be just as cute without the embroidery too, but I felt that it helped that page make a bit more sense. 

Here are a few of my favorite car combos. The taxi, which was a mental exercise to get it to work. But I am so pleased with how it turned out! 

Fire truck!
And the police car. I love how many combinations the my son can make! I actually find myself playing with this page too mixing and matching! 

This pattern for this page is available for purchase via my Etsy shop and as always thank you so much for your support and interest in my work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...