Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Peppa Pig Party

It's time to party!!! I started working on this party about a month ago. Peppa was a really easy character but I found it a bit difficult to really bring the theme to the party.  So I decided to go with simple touches here and there and I think it turned out well. 

 
 I made these little foam characters inspired by this link. They were insanely time consuming (about an hour and a half per pig) but I really loved how they turned out! 

 
These little guys sat at the front entry way table with the kids piggy ears and crafts. 

I saw these adorable pig ears on Etsy and I knew I could make them. They were super quick to stitch together and would have been even faster if I would have glued them. The kids really enjoyed them.

I ordered these little piggy banks on Amazon here. They were a huge hit, but more on that later!

To bring color to the room, I made some tissue pom poms and reused a few from previous parties. The little Peppa and George characters  are from Party City. They were cute but I wish they were a bit bigger. 

In the kitchen we had more pom poms over the table and a grass table cloth which I loved!!

The cake! I am so in love with it! For a more detailed look at the cake click here.

 For the food we had Piggy rolls, which were cute. Mom tried so hard to make them like what we saw on Pinterest, but they just weren't cooperating. I think they ended up looking just fine!

 Jello for our Duck Pond.

 Muddy Puddles, Curly Pig Tails (Curly fries), and Mr. Potato Fries.

Grampa Pig fruit and Veggies, and George's Dinosaurs. 

When the kids first arrived, we started out with crafts. They really got into decorating their piggies. I had sharpie markers for them to color on the piggies and then I provided gems to add some sparkle.

They were so focused!

Such beautiful Masterpieces!!

Then I painted their faces while they got some food.

Delicious!

Then we did some dancing and jumping in Muddy Puddles!

I really need to work on my facial expressions! Of course we did magic cupcake, but instead of cupcakes we made cookies this time. The kids always enjoy the magic. 

Tada!! 

Then it was Pinata time! I loved how Peppa turned out! She was just darling. (For the creative process click here.)

Camryn's face was hilarious!

E has really gotten into Pinata's over the years. Way to go birthday girl!!

Then we made some balloons! 

Group Shot!

Our sweet little piggies!

Time for cake!

Happy Birthday my sweet girl! We are so blessed to call you ours and you bring so much love, laughter and joy into our home! You are so loved sweet girl!

12 comments:

comefollowme said...

Where did you get those tiny ducks for you jello duck pond?!

Stephanie Tobler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Tobler said...

I found them at the dollar store 😊

Christine said...

This is a beautiful party! What are the muddy puddles? It looks sort of like a pancake, but I think I'm mistaken...?

Thank you!

Stephanie Tobler said...

The muddy puddles was Chocolate Pudding. It needed to be stirred but looked more like puddles right after it set.

Anonymous said...

I like what you did !
I might try to do the pig ears, is it felt?
And the duck pond and whole table actually, really nice !
where did you find the food labels ?
Thanks in advance !
Sandra

Stephanie Tobler said...

Thanks so much! Yes the ears are made of felt. I sewed them on, but the could easily be glued. I made the food labels and I laminated them and wrote on the items with a dry erase markers so I could use them again.

Beurrée said...

Thank you so much for your quick answer !
I'll try the ears :-) but with the glue.. hihihi !

Would you happen to still have the labels on your computer ?
Would you mind sharing them with us ? :-DD
(or at least with me by email ? :-DD)

Thanks in advance !!
Take good care :-)
Sandra

Stephanie Tobler said...

I just printed the background and then printed out characters from online and cut them out and taped them on. I do not have finished tags on my computer since I built them. I hope that makes sense.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Saran Horwell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Beautiful party, my princess will be 4 this year she's a lil peppa piggy. We love Peppa Pig. I love the peppa pig theme party, and those piggy ears headbands i love them. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...